The deadline for Call for Presentations and Workshop Proposal has been re-extended
4 April 2017. untill 15:00 Japan Standard Time (JST) on 11th of April, 2017.
For paper, poster, workshop, submission and entry form of SIC, please send to this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper Submission (Full Manuscript) & Poster Presentation (Abstract)
We invite you to submit paper presentations & workshop proposals focusing (but not limiting) on the i-CREATe 2017 conference theme.
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Blind / Low Vision
- Computer, Mobile Device and Web Access
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Environmental Control
- Mobility Aids
- Cognitive Training & Assessments
- Brain Computer Interface
- Mixed Reality System
- Neurorehabilitation Technology
- Prostheses & Orthoses
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
Biomedical Science & Technology
- Stroke, Spinal cord Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, Dementia
- Musculoskeletal Injury, Amputation, Respiratory Issues, Gait & Balance, Motor Control
- Geriatric Rehabilitation, Paediatric Rehabilitation
Social & lifestyle
- Building & Public Transport Accessibility
- Disable Sports & Leisure Activities
- Employment & Training
- Inclusive Community
- Public Policy & Service Delivery
- Special Education
- Universal Design
Paper Presentation - Full Paper Submission Guidelines
- Paper should be original and not published in other conferences, journals, magazines, etc.
- Manuscripts should be no longer than Four (4) pages, in double column format.
- Only Electronic submission will be accepted.
- All paper submission will be peer reviewed by the technical program committee. Accepted work must be presented by one of the authors.
- Note that only MS Word and PDF format documents are accepted and MUST NOT EXCEED 2MB. The full conference papers will be published and indexed in ACM digital Library and EI. Selected papers will be included in the Special Issue of Disability and Rehabilitation: Assistive Technology Journal published by Taylor & Francis.
Paper Presentation - Abstract Paper Submission Guidelines
- Abstract submission should not be more than one (1) page, in double column format.
- Only Electronic Submission would be accepted.
- Accepted work must be presented in A1 poster format (portrait) at the conference and presenters are required to be at the poster exhibit at a stipulate time.
Download CALL FOR PAPER documents here.